Everyday Life

DIFFERENT

Published by Lionkai on Dec 7, 2009 at 3:00 AM
It's Not The Same Anymore

It's Used To Be A Place Where I Really Relex, Enjoy. Somewhere Out Of The City, Somewhere Different To What I Do Daily, Somewhere Closer To The Nature, Somewhere Heartwarming, No Rule, No Boundry, Not Much Of A Worry, Just Plain Normal Life. A Min Walk To The Coffee Shop, A Min Walk To The Temple, Few Min Walk To A Pineapple Farm, Few Min Walk To See The Monkey, Cow, With Chicken, Duck, Dog And Cat All Around The Place. Midnight Satay, Prata, Mahjong, All Would Come Together A Table And Eat, No Matter How Much, We Would Finish, It Just Taste So Much Nicer Eating Altogether. Next Morning Nasi Lemak, Noodle, Coffee.

I Really Miss Those Few Years Back
What Left Is Just Memories
And So Much Story Untold
Nevermore, I Never Regret What I Had Done

Never Let Anything Stop You
Really, A Place Without Grandparent
So Much Changed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment